Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Law School Blues

I got the law school blues.
I know, I know...I just got here.
I just didn't expect it to be so....different.
Like, as smart as I am in real life, is how DUMB I am in Law School.
Everything I thought I knew...how to study, how to pay attention, how to take notes...WRONG. Its like someone shook the skills out of my brain, piled them up and lit them aflame!!
Its really frustrating.
I imagine I'm not the only one that has this issha, so I've decided that sharing is caring (and venting, we already know, is therapeutic) so I will guest-blog over at The LawStudent Chronicles. I can let out my frustrations, and hopefully learn something.
Lawd KNOWS, I gotta do something...I might LOSE IT!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods