Friday, March 19, 2010

I Got my MBA for THIS?!?!


Okay.
So I'll be the first to admit, I could do better at work. I mean, how often do I find myself doig ish that is totally un-work related when I'm here? I feel like its inevitable; I mean, I'm here for 10 hours a day (if you count my commute) so its stands to reason that I'mma do other ish sometimes.
BUT...
I've so had it with being treated like a damn SECRETARY. I mean, I'm so outside the loop on things in my own team, and when I am included its like "schedule this meeting" or "rework this report that you've already reworked half a dozen times." WTF?!?!
Dude. Seriously. I have a Masters degree. An MBA with a focus in Marketing. This glorifies secretary ish is NOT what's tepid in the cul-de-sac! I didn't bust my hump to get scholarships and then take out loans for what wasn't covered to be a damn SECRETARY!
WHHOOOSSSAAAHHH.
But its cool tho. I know I'm bout to be outta here like last year. And I bet they have an inkling. I say just fire me and get it ova with. Then I can collect unemployment. Shoot, I could prolly get a break on this rachet-ass tax bill I gotta pay. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods