Sunday, December 12, 2010

Things to Pray for in the New Year and Beyond--#1

I have a lot of things to be grateful for. I have been able to do what I've always said I wanted to do, and as some of my close friends have reminded me, it was brave to leave my life (and my disposable income) to do what I'm doing.
However, every year I live, I think its good to improve. So, here's my list of things to pray for in 2011 and beyond. These aren't frivolous material things, but rather traits and characteristics I think will help me be a better me in the New Year.

1.) Discipline--I've been fighting my wight as long as I can remember. The only time I've been able to lose weight was when I (A.) had a regime and (B.) didn't have to think about what I was doing. The thing is, I haven't had the discipline to get started and maintain. I'm on Weight Watchers, but I keep falling off the wagon. LOL So I need some divine intervention. I need the Good Lawd to put His hand in this task. I have a feeling it will help with other areas too.

Anyone else have this problem? Any advice on how to get started? Sharing is caring folks...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods