Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Single, B*#9:y Rant

Okay...

Before I start, please know I don't often do the "woe is me, I'm single" thing. I dig being independent, and although I wish I had companionship other than my female friends, I know I'm not quite ready to get married, so I cope well w/the in-between.

THAT BEING SAID...

What da fukk is up Philly men!? I mean, is it so hard to hang out w/ an attractive woman and not have sex? Thusfar, that's the only conclusion I can find. All I want is a decent date! Case in point: I've been to World Cafe Live twice, 2 different concerts, and numerous other "I see couples every-damn-where" events...either by myself or w/a female friend. WTF!? Y'all don't like music?

And for men reading this, no, I don't mean take me out, pay for the whole shebang, and get nuthin in return. I got my own tix, meal, etc. I just want a male friend! I need to disrupt all this damn estrogen w/ some testoterone, feel me?

Apparently this is a foreign concept. Ninjas up here either wanna fukk, "hang out", which consists of you hanging out @ my apt waiting for me to say you can fukk, or they want to boo you up-and when you say no, they wanna be friends and "see what happens" (see the definition of hang out)! What happened to being friends!? I mean, I'm not from here, so my experience is skewed. In the South, you meet cool people and its not about tryinta bone. If the chemistry is there for both people, cool, but if not, folks are content to go out w/ no romantic entanglements. Shoot, I've intro'd guys friends down south to girlfriends, and they are still together! (Call me Cupidette!)

So what the deal Philly men? I'm tired of flying solo...as I type I'm surrounded by couples AGAIN, and I fear the wives of these men may jump me! Won't anyone join me for a date!?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods